- #WeAreNotWaiting: Patients use DIY hacks to get the health solutions they need
- Opioids: A crisis decades in the making
- Beyond opioids: The future of pain management
- Modern family planning: Expanded carrier screening allows couples to test for hundreds of disorders before conception
- Defying the data: Patient advocates push FDA to clear questionable drug
Monthly Archives: March 2014
This article received a 2013 Award for Excellence in Health Care Journalism from the Association of Health Care Journalists. On a Saturday afternoon in September, dozens of ex-smokers fill a shop tucked into an office park off Highway 316 in … Continue reading
The monthly news wire from WebMD Magazine — news you can use from the latest discoveries in science and health.